Friday, May 12, 2006

yeah


read wat i posted on tuesdae
bag got found ou by my parents
after going home
nth happen lehx
my mum or dad also nv do anything
lyke nth happen
den da next dae my dad wen back taiwan

i wan him buy me things
den he sae no time
i ask him can download maple
he sae
u last time plae fer so long
now still wan lae
no way!

shit him lahx
now at home damn sian lorhx
cant he juz let me do m own things?
dun help me buy things nvm
dun let me plae maple
shit him larhx

den now i wan go out aso canot
cause mum wen out
den call me and my sis to take care of her
my baby sis is lyke damn rebellious
dare hit me
i kill her man
跟我耍脾气
den i angry scold or slap her
she cry and cry
wtf man

at night going to takashimaya
to buy all sorts of things
cause have a sudden tot of eating takoyaki!!!>.<

now going to call my fren and ell her da details of my chat with ____ , _____
call finish le den c wat to do lorhx

friendship probs solved
more problems r coming up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home